There are many options on how you can watch and enjoy a movie. You can go the old fashion way where you visit a movie theatre and watch your favourite. In the digital age, you can also subscribe to several streaming services such as Hulu and Netflix to have a wide range to choose from. Both of these options have merits and demerits that you should look into when trying to make your choice.
- It gives a greater experience. Dressing up to go to watch a movie at a theatre creates indelible memories.
- Socialisation: While going to watch a movie, you are likely to meet new people and this provides an opportunity to network with them.
- Good for health: Sometimes, all you need to feel good about yourself is to step out of your house and enjoy some sun as you go to watch a movie.
- Requires more money and time to access.
- Needs undivided attention or else you miss out.
- Convenience and easily available from comfort of the home.
- A wide variety of movies to choose from.
- Regularly updated list of movies.
- Can get boring especially when watching alone.
- Not much movement and long sitting can cause obesity.